It’s almost upon us…
It’s not long until Father’s Day and that means it’s time to start planning! The day where you want to show dad just how appreciated he is, so it’s got to be special.
- You’re going to want to start tip number one ASAP – perfecting the false laugh. We all know that the ‘dad joke’ warrants no laughter, but your old man strongly disagrees. Father’s Day is all about him, so swallow your pride and let him think he’s at the top of his game, by using your fake laugh. Then sit back and enjoy his happiness – you caused that.
- Take dad out for the day and treat him to something he likes doing. Whether it’s a round of golf, or rounds at the pub, some quality time together is guaranteed to get his day off to a good start.
- Next on the agenda, it’s food. Whoever said “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” was absolutely right, and this rule definitely applies to your dad. Make sure to take him out for a tasty Father’s Day meal, and you’re well on your way to the perfect Father’s Day (even better you can offer to take over on the BBQ!).
- Now it’s onto the gift – what to get the old man? Well leave that to us, we’ve got heaps of gift vouchers perfect for making dad know just how appreciated he is.
- And finally – to seal the deal that it’s the perfect Father’s Day make sure you remember to mow the lawn… only joking, that’ll always be his job.
Let’s hear it for the dads!